Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fashion Inspiration & Favorite models

Fashion is a big deal for me because that's how I express myself. I sometimes go for grunge or sometimes I go boho. Those are my favorite styles. Anyways I'm gonna share my favorite pictures on tumblr that are fashion-y and my favorite models.

. 

I think these maxi dresses are adorable. The white maxi is perfect for summer. Unfortunately summer is ending here in the Philippines. -cries- Also unfortunate that I don't know what brand are these two beautiful dresses from. If you do know please comment below.

. 

Street style is all the rage right now. I see lots of celebrities/models/fashion bloggers doing it. 

.  

This perfect human being above is my favorite model. Cara Delevingne. If you don't know her; you must be living under a rock because she's mostly in every brand. She has modeled for Burberry, H&M, Zara, Chanel, Moschino, Oscar de la Renta, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Stella McCartney, and the list goes on. She's also been on Vogue. Also has graced the cat walk of Victoria's Secret fashion in 2012. I can talk about her more but we have to move on.

 . 

These two models are Daphne Groenveld and the one in the right I'm embarrassed to say but I do not know here name. I'm so sorry. But isn't she a stunner? Same goes to Daphne.

. 

This next one well I don't know her name too. I'm really sorry but isn't she beautiful?

  

I've always wanted dungarees but I don't know where to buy one. If you do know comment down below an online shop or if you live in the Philippines if you know a store that sells comment as well and I will go to that shop.

pureful:

luuuuuuust:

Nanette Lepore Spring 2011 Details

fresh blog x
 

Printed bathing suits. I've always been a big fan of these. I have a printed bathing suit and it's design is aztec and it's very nice.

  

I'm also a big fan of rings. I have a lot of rings actually. Tumblr girls who take pictures of their hands that have billions of rings on their finger have "inspired" me to buy lots of rings too.
 
  

Jumpers. I'm in love with jumpers there is not a time when my mom and I go shopping and don't buy a jumper for moi except when it's summer.

gemdust:

can we talk about how perf her body is
  

The clothes that the girl is wearing is from saboskirt. You guys should check it out. They have the best hipster/bohoey clothes I've seen.

  

This is another picture of Cara. I can't promise you that this would be the last one ;)

 

I've always wanted bras like those. Or is it called a bustier? I'm not sure. Please do tell me. I also want leather shorts but can't seem to find where to buy one. If you know any stores comment below.

   

Vanessa Hudgens. I just love love love her style. Mostly it's the one I follow. She sometimes go boho or sometimes go grunge. Like me! But in this pic I think she has combined the two and I think she looks amazing. Her style is fabulous. Especially when it comes to coachellas.

.  

This is the last pic of Cara I have on this blog post. Her eyebrows are just beautiful. It's her trade mark. Do you know that?

 .  

Unfortunately I don't know this girl but  I think she is gorgeous. It's impossible that she's not a model. Look at that breathtaking face.

.  

I don't wear the color orange at all for some odd reason that I don't want to talk about but I think it goes well with the dress or is that top and skirt?

 :) 

Anna Sophia Robb. I'm not a big fan of Carrie Diaries but I do watch it when I see it on air. Anyways I think her style looks fab here. Sequined blazer + white tank + skinny denim jeans = perfect outfit

:)  

Kendall Jenner. I'm a big fan of this girl. I like to follow her style and follow her on Keeping Up With The Kardashians ever since season one and my love grew big for her more when she started modelling.

 :)  

When I learned that it's necessary for every girl to have an LBD I immediately bought one cause I didn't have one because I don't like wearing dresses. But yeah this dress is so nice. It's perfect to wear it in a warm weather.

 

Finally the last picture. I would like to talk about the graphic shirt and the studded shoes. I have lots of graphic shirts because I'm insanely in love with it. I always go online shopping for it because there is this one store that you can sorta customize your shirt. Also the studded shoes. I'm a big fan of studs. I have a piece of clothing from top to bottom that has stud on it. My favorite studded item is my studded boots that my mom gave to me for Christmas.

Well that is the end of this post I hope you guys enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment