Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Things I miss about my childhood

I bet all of us had something or somethings we miss in our childhood right now. For example playing our gameboys or other stuff like that for hours, our favorite candies or food that are not made anymore or you're too old to eat it now, favorite tv shows and many more!
Now I shall confess on what I miss on my childhood and hope you guys can relate. I miss playing my game boy for hours and my only problem was the time my mom had to get it because my eyes were glued to the screen because I was addicted to super mario and harvest moon. Same goes as well as my nintendo DS; I was so addicted with playing with my nintendo dogs and playing pokemon. Haha. I wonder how they after years of not feeding them.

  
I also miss that bubble gum that has been rolled up and it would take me a week to finish it because I wanna savor the goodness of that bubble gum even if I can finish it in a day. 
 
I also miss That's So Raven. That show was amazing. Why did Disney have to cancel it? Like if Disney chose a day of the week to show all the old Disney shows for a whole day I think they would have countless viewers every single week. Moving back to the topic about That's So Raven. That show spoke to me. Especially when Raven said in that one episode that size doesn't matter. Thinking of what's happening to our generation right now a lot of teens starve themselves to have that "perfect thigh gap". I am guilty that I had my own fair share of starving myself to the point that my chest hurts or I faint in the most time you think that can't happen. But then I realized having a thigh gap doesn't define your beauty it's accepting yourself that you are beautiful and that is true beauty.
 image 
image 
  
 
image 



With that being said there are a lot of things we miss about our childhood  that sometimes we wish we can go back in time and relive that moment because some of us wished we could grow up fast but now that we're grown up we wish we were back in our childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment