Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sophomore Year > Junior Year

 I just had my second day of school today as a junior in high school. It doesn't feel right. I miss the people I used to be with in my freshman and sophomore year. I felt like I can be myself around them and they would still accept and love me. But change happens and I get taken out of my comfort zone and be with people I barely know.
Getting attached to people sucks because the little things they do that you get to experience everyday is gone. You thought you wouldn't miss it but when you are at that state of nostalgia those little things you thought you wouldn't miss; you miss it so bad. You remember the teasing that you pretend not to enjoy but you did because it made you feel happy with the people you can be yourself with, the inside jokes you have with them that will always have a part of you, the times when you're supposed to behave but you don't and be rowdy together, you miss their laugh because it makes you laugh, the details about them that you only know about and many more.
What I'm trying to say here is that I miss these people.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563573_4338149404632_860746417_n.jpg 
I miss seeing their faces everyday for two years in a row and now when I see them it feels like forever I haven't seen them.
I miss being such a sassy sarcastic prick to them that they would go along with the sarcasm.
I miss our inside jokes when someone says something that reminds you of that joke and you just immediately think about them but you can't laugh about it out loud because you're not with them anymore.
I miss being the noisiest and rowdy class with them and when a teacher gets mad at us we would give a damn for a second but do it again and the cycle repeats.
I know it's just been the second day of school but somethings are just hard to let go and move on. It's not that easy. Those are just some of the reasons why I miss them.
With that being said those people in the picture right there will forever be apart of me and I will always love them because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here right now making this post or the last posts because I would've been dead. It was because of them when I felt suicidal I would just think about them and the inside jokes we made that I surely will miss. These people saved my life and have helped me stop my mental disorders and made me feel loved when I thought I wasn't loved. It is such a blessing to have them in my life and I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment